|Posted on November 19, 2015 at 9:35 AM||comments (0)|
- Lowlights, highlights, first star I see tonight! I wish I may, I wish I might...having my hair look dynamite!
- Lowlights and highlights are the easiest way to transform your hair. The more contrasting shades you have the more texture and shine your hair exhibits.
- Brunettes come alive with these features that add depth and interest while still maintaining a healthy "natural" look.
- While working with my brunette girls, what I do is take the smallest possible sections, adding tone to their own color. It always looks natural...guaranteed!
- One of my specialties is face framing. Oftentimes that is all you need and it is half the price. What blows me away is that this smallest bit of coloring completely accentuates the skin tone...mirroring the shimmer of the hair. This matching of skin tone and hair coloration is what garnered me fame in this field. Some more benefits to highlights and lowlights: fine hair looks thicker and curly hair has dimension.
- What else is Bruce famous for? Highlighting short hair. Many stylists do it creating more of a bowl of spaghetti than a luscious crop of short hair. My magic is in the toner.
- Stop by and talk to me. Get ready for a true transformation.
|Posted on January 19, 2015 at 12:35 AM||comments (0)|
Do gentlemen really prefer blondes? I don't know about other gentlemen, but I certainly do! That's why my extensive training in hair fashion, design, and color is geared up right for my fantastic blonde ladies.
I know there comes a time where you say to yourself, "I need a change." But, just what kind of change do you really need?
- Blonde highlight
- Dimensional highligts
- Low lights, beyond basic highlighting
Do you have fine hair? Thinning hair? Thick lustrous hair? Whatever it is, I will use all of my talent and resources to transform you into a vision you've only dreamed of in the past.
I have spent years refining and honing my color procedures to bring you a coiffed masterpiece. My reputation for making my blonde women more stunning than ever precedes me. I want to work my magic for you!
47 S. 4th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106